Work Health & Safety
Georgeson Earthmoving operates in strict accordance with our WH & S policy.
We are committed to:
- our workers’ health and safety
- removing or reducing risks to the health and safety of all workers, contractors and visitors to this workplace and anyone else who may be affected by our operations
- ensuring all work activities are done safely
- a collaborative approach to identify and solve health and safety issues with our workers
- continuously improving work health and safety by addressing hazards and reviewing outcomes.
We place a high importance in ensuring our responsibilities under the Work Health and Safety Act 2012 (SA) and Work Health and Safety Regulations 2012 (SA) are met.
We’re also fully insured for public liability.